Registration for 2023 Opens Soon!
Welcome to the Physio Racing team, a 501(c)(3) organization! If you are committed to racing and training with a team join us today. Check out the benefits and requirements to decide if being a member of the best bike racing team in Colorado is for you.
RACING team benefits
Check out these great Physio Racing benefits.
- Teammates to train and race with, camaraderie and friendship
- Racing and general cycling clinics
- Discounts from team sponsors on equipment, nutrition, and more
- Volunteer opportunities
- Discount opportunities from our amazing sponsors
- Social events and celebrations
- Opportunity to purchase “Physio Racing” branded cycling gear from the Pactimo Team Store.
While Physio Racing is designed with fewer requirements than many other race teams, we do have minimal requirements to ensure commitment, professionalism, and safety. The requirements are fairly simple and include a minimum number of races, volunteer hours, and participation in sponsored rides (details below).
- Members are expected to conduct themselves in a safe, lawful, and conscientious manner while training or racing, and to be a positive reflection of Physio Room, Elevation Cycles, and all other sponsors.
- When riding in the team kit and on a bike trail, you have an additional responsibility. If passing other cyclists, runners, and pedestrians you must:
- Slow down
- Politely announce you are passing
- Provide as much room as possible and remember that recreational riders and pedestrians perceive needing much more room than you do
- Stay to the right of the centerline at all times and especially well before approaching oncoming traffic. The only exception is if you are safely passing.
- Make up for less courteous cyclists by being extra polite
- Any complaints to a sponsor may result in immediate expulsion
- Members are expected to participate actively within the team in order to contribute to Physio Racing’s mission and goals by supporting and participating in team events, volunteering, training, and racing.
- Every Physio Racing member is encouraged to sign up for and race/ride in a minimum of three (3) events in the current season to maintain team membership.
- Every Physio Racing member is encouraged to volunteer for at least one shift for the team race, the Littleton Criterium (8/05/2023). If this requirement cannot be met, please speak with team leadership about other opportunities for volunteer service to help support the cycling community.
- The 2023 Physio Racing membership fee is $100 for new members. Returning members are $50 if you meet the minimum race requirements and volunteer hours.
- Members must purchase and wear the current season’s Physio Racing jersey during races and at Physio Racing organized outdoor team training rides. We highly encourage you to purchase the full kit for races.
If you’d like to join the RACING team, click here.